[Close] 

Rotational Analyst (Multifamily Housing)

The Rotational Analyst (RA) is an entry-level position at Monarch. This role introduces individuals with great potential to all of Monarchs departments for eventual permanent placement within one department or sub group of the company. The RA will understand and learn how each department operates and interacts. They will possess the experience, skills, and abilities necessary to coordinate with any department, jump in, and assist on projects when and where needed.
Monarch is 23 of the top 50 multifamily owners in the country and a Top Workplace as designated by the Denver post! Monarch has been privately owned since 1992. We currently own and in-house manage over 49,729 +/- apartments in twenty states, in addition to a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort. Monarch currently employs apx. 1,600 people.
We are located just south of Denver in Franktown, Colorado where this position will primarily office from.
We are seeking hardworking, self-motivated candidates with related hands on experience as well as related academic backgrounds. Top candidates will possess a passion for real estate, asset management, and property management operations.
Applicants must be natural leaders!
The Rotational Operations Analyst will spend time during their first 10-15 months in each role within Monarch, including but not limited to Asset Management, IT, Marketing, Accounting and most of which will be in Property Management Operations learning the details of each group and building relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, real estate, management or related field
Intermediate to Advanced skills in data analysis and Microsoft Excel
Ability to develop, maintain and foster relationships at the site level, as well as corporate level employees and departments
Be able to travel 50% - 75% with the other 25% - 50% of the time office in Franktown, CO.
Benefits for full time employees:
Industry competitive compensation.
Amazing medical at $40/m (as of 12/03/2018) which is not just a skeleton plan but a great, comprehensive plan.
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off, 1st yr 80hrs, 2-4yrs 120hrs, 5+yrs 160/hrs
20% off rent at any of our owned communities
401k planning and pre-tax contributions
Corporate bonus structure
Profit sharing/ownership potential after permanently placed
Paid additional training/school after 1 year of employment
Cell phone credit when applicable
Tuition reimbursement program
Annual reviews with the opportunity for an annual raise!
Yearly Anniversary Gifts
FREE skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate household
Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more!
Interested applicants must submit a resume, curriculum vitae (if applicable), and cover letter indicating why they feel they are the right applicant for this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer


Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

IT, Information Technology Internship (Multifa...
Franktown, CO Monarch Investment and Management Group
Accounting Internship (Multifamily Housing Ind...
Franktown, CO Monarch Investment and Management Group
Production Analyst - Multifamily Capital Markets
Denver, CO BGC Partners
Financial Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO Lockheed Martin Corporation
Sr Analyst
Littleton, CO CenturyLink